Friday, August 24, 2007

Six of the Seven birthdays in our house

take place from April 23rd to August 23rd, with mine being the exception. Yesterday, Ayden turned 5. His Texas cousins, along with some church friends, joined with us to help him celebrate. It wasn't a major shindig, but I think he had fun just the same. His friends Jack and Ian came and he loved that they were there. Here are a few shots from his party. . .


Austin gave the final blow to the pinata. That's his dad and cousin Joshua in the background.


Our precious 5-year old!











Ayden and his buddy, Jack.



Jack, Ian and Ayden--Ian and his family are moving. They will be missed by us and so many others. We love you White family!


The birthday boy and I. I thought we got a picture of him with his dad, but we missed it somehow.
Happy Birthday Ayden! I'm glad you're my son. What a blessing you are! I love you.

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Happy birthday Ayden!

Hannah, that's a great picture of the two of you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ayden!! I hope that you had a great day!

Dayna

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Happy Birthday Ayden! Love all the pictures! He's a handsome little guy!

Jamison said...

Nothing says, "It's my fifth birthday--let's party!" like a stuffed pinata. Yea Ayden! I hope you had so much fun at your party. =)