Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I should have tagged Austin too. So Austin, tag you're it!



4 jobs I have had:
Feeding Sugar, Taking my dirty clothes to the laundry room, Cleaning up my room, Picking up my toys

4 films I could watch over and over: Glory Road, Miracle, Cars, National Treasure

4 Places I have lived: Bluefield, WV; South Williamson, KY; Oklahoma City, OK; Topeka, KS

4 Favorite TV shows: SportsCenter, PTI (Pardon The Interruption for those non-ESPN fans), Most Extreme on Animal Planet, AFV (America's Funniest Videos)

4 Favorite Foods: Bread, Mashed Potatoes, Spaghetti, Red Beans & Rice

4 Websites I visit everyday: Blogs that are linked to our blog

4 Places I would love to be: OK City, OK; Bluefield, WV; Houston Rockets basketball game; San Antonio Spurs basketball game

4 Favorite Colors: Blue, Green, Basketball Orange, Navy Orange

4 of my heroes: Jesus, Dad, Mr. Brian, Michael Jordan

I tag Mr. Josh (you can at least wait until you get back from your honeymoon), Mr. Brian, Mr. Matt, and Pastor Jon. (I would tag Mr. Eric, but I don't know if he reads our blog.) Even if you never answer the email questionaires, you need to do this...because as Jack A. would say, "I asked you nicely."

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!


And for a picture of Jon, see the top of the previous post. He's pictured with his honey, Rachel. :)

2 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

Okee-dokee, Austin. I'll make a special post to-day just for you! And, by the way, why am I NOT surprised that bread is listed on your favourite foods answer? :)

Kierstyn said...

Wow Austin, you like the carbs, don't you? :-) That 'a boy!