Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MR. BRIAN TAGGED ADDISON!



4 jobs I have had:
Taking my dirty clothes to the laundry room, Giving Sugar (our pet) her food, Cleaning up the living room, Picking up my toys

4 films I could watch over and over: Ratatouille, Night at the Museum, Ice Age and Ice Age 2

4 Places I have lived: Oklahoma City, OK; Topeka, KS; Aunt Mar and Uncle Wade's house in Bryan, TX, our house in Bryan, TX

4 Favorite TV shows: Full House, AFV, Crocodile Hunter, Snake Master

4 Favorite Foods: watermelon, pizza, mint chocolate chip ice cream, macaroni & cheese

4 Websites I visit everyday: I don't

4 Places I would love to be: OK City, OK; Bluefield, WV; Cracker Barrel, the pool

4 Favorite Colors: Red, Blue, Green, OU Crimson

4 of my heroes: Jesus, Daddy, Mommy, Mr. Brian (even though he tagged me.)

I tag Jenna, Justin F. (in Peru), and Kevin F. (also in Peru--Sorry Heather!) That's all.




2 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

I'm right there with you on 'America's Funniest Home Videos' but, Add--mint chocolate chip ice cream?! Dude, you need to get hip to cookie dough. Just when you think you know somebody! :)

John said...

This is Heather on John's computer - and we are just getting our "tagged" notices, so I'll get the boys on it tomorrow, special asap for you!And Jason wants an Add tag as well.
love ya!