Sunday, August 26, 2007

Asa made the move

from crib to toddler bed. Kevin and I spent a little over 3 hours tonight switching bedrooms around. While Asa was still in the crib, he had a room to himself and the other 3 boys shared a room. Taking a cue from my friend, Phama, who has 5 boys, I decided to pair an older brother with a younger brother in each room. Thus Austin (11) is now with Asa (2) and Addison (9) is rooming with Ayden (5). Asa was very excited about having a roommate and Austin was happy to be in a room where Add and Ayden won't be keeping him awake every night. Those two. . .they do like to chat when they get into bed. For now, this seems like a perfect fit for the four of them. I have to say, tonight, I'm feeling very blessed. They were all so pleasant and wanted to "help" us move everything around. I'm glad they like the change. Anna-Kate was feeling a little left out because she didn't get to change rooms, but she was still very supportive of her brothers. What a trooper! I'm too tired to post pictures tonight, but I'll try and get some tomorrow of them all in their new places. Night night.

No comments: