Thursday, August 09, 2007


Ms. Janelle tagged
Anna-Katie



4 jobs I have had:
Clean up my bedroom, Brush my teeth (she said it), Take my dirty clothes to the laundry room, Take my Bible to church

4 Films I could watch over and over:
Mickey Mouse, Cars, Firehouse Dog, Ratatouille

4 Places I have lived:
Topeka, KS; Oklahoma City, OK; Aunt Marian and Uncle Wade's house; our current house in Texas

4 Favorite TV shows:
Full House, The Backyardigans, Ellen with mom, the Christian music radio channel

4 Favorite Foods:
tomatoes, watermelon, chocolate chip cookies, apples

4 Websites I visit everyday:
I don't visit any websites

4 Places I would love to be:
at the Children's museum, Aunt Marian's house, the mall, Aun Oui's house

4 Favorite colors:
pink, red, green, blue

4 of your heroes:
mommy, daddy, Austin, Memaw

Now it's my turn to tag ... I tag Ms. Steffanie, Miranda, Anne Michal and Lizzy. And just to keep it going, you need to do this...because as Jack A. would say, "I asked you nicely."

1 comment:

ninepoundhammer said...

Well, Suzanna Katharine--what a coincidence! One of my jobs is to make sure I take my Bible to church! (I'm also hip to tomatoes.)