Thursday, July 05, 2007


Here's the latest personal survey or questionnaire I've gotten through my email. I usually get 1 or 2 throughout the year from close friends or family. I don't mind sharing some stuff and I usually delete the questions that are too personal. So, here's a bit of useless information about me. Feel free to ask about anything I may have left out. (The picture is one of the latest ones of Addison and me. It was taken at his birthday party in May. I don't think I have posted one of him yet. The kids love it when I put their pictures up, so here ya go Add.) Now, onto the survey. . .

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes--Hannah in the Bible. I was the 5th daughter and my mother figured she would never have a boy, so she named me Hannah, since Hannah prayed for a son and God gave her one. I guess I always knew I'd have a son. Who knew I'd have 4? My mother eventually did have a son, after 8 daughters. My middle name is Carol, named after a dear friend of my parents, Carol Bryan.

2. When was the last time you went shopping? tomorrow :)

3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey

5. Do you have kids? Yes--4 boys, 1 girl

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? never

8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes

9. Would you bungee jump? I'd like to think I would

10. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life or Rice Chex

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually, but I untie them before I put them back on.

12. Do you think you are strong? not lately

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Kroger's Moose Tracks

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile

15. Red or Pink? Pink

16. What is your weakness? kryptonite (I stole this answer from my little sis, Sarah, because I thought it was a clever answer. . .silly too.)

17. Do you have a secret you have never shared with anyone? Yes

18. What was the last thing you ate? chocolate-dipped strawberries and cake from Hannah W.'s wedding shower

19. What are you listening to right now? the sound of the keys as I type

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? cry blue

21. Favorite smell? The Rainwater's backyard (a childhood summer vacation home)

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Kevin

23. Favorite sports to watch? The ones Kevin or my kids are playing.

24. Eye color? My daddy's blue eyes

25. Do you wear contacts? Yes

26. Favorite food? So many to choose from. . .hmmm, fajitas are good

27. Scary movies or happy endings? Definitely happy endings

28. Last movie you watched? Ratatouille

29. What color shirt are you wearing? OU crimson

30. Summer or winter? Summer

31. Hugs or kisses? Are you kidding--kisses from my baby

32. Favorite dessert? read #31 :)

33. What book are you reading now? Psalms & Proverbs

34. What is on your mouse pad? A golfer's definition of fat

35. What did you watch on tv last night? Fresh Prince of Bel Air

36. Favorite sound? Children laughing

37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones; although, the last time I answered this question I said the Beatles. It depends on my mood. Really, I'm more of a George Thorogood kind of gal.

38. Do you have a special talent? Not that I know of

39. Where were you born? Huntington, WV

40. What is one thing you wish you could take back? April 13, 2007

41. Favorite number? 5

42. A hobby that occupies your time? Journaling & Creative Memories

43. Your favorite time of day? Morning, before the sun comes up

44. Favorite place to sit at home? In Kevin's big, comfy chair

45. Who is a friend that is most like you? Marian

46. How? Duh

47. Would you get a tattoo? Yes

48. What's your favorite book? Esther

49. What's a game you like to play? Trivial Pursuit with Kevin

50. What do you most like to do on Sunday? Go to church then visit with friends.

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

I LOVE these quizes! Here are my thoughts on a few.

18. I'm so jealous!

38. Hannah, you have the same talent I do, making lots of adorable babies without trying. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a special talent. Thanks for being there when I needed you on Friday. You and Kevin really calmed me and helped me when I didn't know where else to turn. Rachel

Heather said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I love that you did this and I love you. And now I have someone else to play Trivial Pursuit with. I love you friend. I am constantly praying for you and your other two "sisters".