Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thanks Kierstyn for this little handy thing. . .

Austin looks more like. . .


Try not to say, "I told you so" Matt Lee!

But then again. . .


maybe he does look more like his daddy! :)

Addison looks more like. . .


I was right about this one :)

Anna-Kate looks more like. . .


I figured on this one too. :)

Ayden looks more like. . .


Everyone knows Ayden looks just like his daddy!

Asa looks more like. . .


This one surprised me too.

So, I tried it again. This time he looked more like. . .

both of us! :)

Hmmm, I suppose if you did this enough times you could get the meter to say whatever you think it should say.

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

It's addictive, huh!

I was bummed that all three of mine said the same thing. I would have sworn that Elizabeth looked more like me (thank goodness :-)). And I even tried a couple different times.

Oh, another fun thing is to do you and your parents.

ninepoundhammer said...

I demand a recount!!

ninepoundhammer said...

What would be funny is to use Marian as the 'mother' and Kevin as the father and see what happens!!

Anonymous said...

I did it with Elizabeth and me and Derek and it said she looks equally like both of us.....figure them odds :)