Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cara Beth hates to have her hair up.

She usually has it down within seconds of it being fixed. One afternoon when she was with me, I attempted to fix her locks so that they would be out of her eyes. I think she left her "pig" tails in for a record 5+ minutes. In that short amount of time, I was able to snap a few shots of her in her Tennessee Vols cheerleading uniform--very cute Cara B! Sorry that they are blurry. . .I haven't figured out Austin's camera yet. I should have had him take them. Anyway, I love my niece. She is such a blessing and a joy to our hearts. Here, she and Asa were playing/sharing (maybe 'not sharing' would be a more appropriate way to say it) an old cell phone in Asa's room. I love that they already love each other like brother and sister. I hope and pray that they'll always be close.


4 comments:

Hannah Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Lee said...

OOh She looks soo cute!!!
-Hannah Lee-

ninepoundhammer said...

She sure does look cute in her PONYtails!

Patricia said...

She looks so cute! I love the cell phone photo :D

-Patricia Calderon