Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Asa moment. . .

Kevin came home for a brief second or two, before heading back to work. He was closing, but on his lunch break he graced us with his presence. He had gone to the store for diapers and wipes and dropped them off for me. We all got to hug his neck and shower him with kisses. He was on his way back out the door when Asa grabbed him by the leg and held on for dear life, begging, "Not go daddy! Not go!" Oh, I know how you feel Asa! I love that he loves his daddy so.


6 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!! I love people coming to visit!! I hope you have a great rest of the week!!

Family of seven. wow!! I thought my family of six was wild!! I bet you guys have lots of fun!! Not a dull moment to be had.

Andrew said...

so sweet--I love the pics.

ninepoundhammer said...

I know how Asa feels. I cry whenever Kevin leaves, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging. I was going through withdrawal :)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

SO Sweet!!!! Boys and their daddies =-).

Andrew said...

Just so you know, that was a Jamison comment Hannah. She has a hard time checking to see who she's logged in as.

But I concur, a very tender moment between father and son.