Thursday, June 21, 2007


I'm not so sure about this whole blog thing. Austin LOVES the idea. The only problem is that every 5 minutes he's either wanting to read everyone else's blogs or wanting to post something new on ours. Maybe the excitement of it will wear off after some time--one can only hope. SERIOUSLY.

Well, most children are out of school for the summer, but we got very behind in April so now we are trying to catch up. I find myself lacking in the motivation department though and so we end up doing school only a couple to a few days a week. I know I need to be more disciplined about it, but somehow it's easier to be disciplined about other things than it is about educating my children. My priorities need rearranging. I recognize that, but it doesn't come easily right now. Not many things do. . .well, I just wrote a bunch of "stuff" and then deleted it all. Sorry, I'm still not sure of what to share and what to keep to myself. Rachel, if you're reading this, remind me to tell you of an Emma story that happened when she spent the night here with Anna-Kate and Sarah Bess. I may have already told you. I can't remember. Anyway. . .

Well, we need to do Bible, math and phonics before the whole day gets away. Austin is very excited that I posted again--giggly excited. Oh, I love that boy! Anna-Kate wants me to put up a picture of her, so here's one of her at her ballet recital with her cousin, Cara Beth. Later.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

What a great photo of Anna Kate and Cara Beth! AK is such a beautiful girl!