Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Austin keeps asking me to post. I wrote something yesterday and was going to post it, but after some consideration, I felt my thoughts were too personal, so I deleted it. Therefore, on a lighter note, Austin wants people to know his birthday is in 10 days and he will be 11. He would like to have a swimming party, but we're not sure that will fit in with the plans this year. I am going to try and post a picture, but as you can see by our HUGE header, I'm not sure how to make the pix smaller. This blogging thing is new to me, and as I was once "computer saavy", technology has advanced since I left the work world so bear with me as I venture into this new universe.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wooohoooo! Welcome to the world of not only wearing your thoughts on your sleeve, but posting them on the internet for all to see!!! It's lots of fun and theraputic as well. I am so excited to be able to see what is going on with the Ayers. And I will wait patiently for a picture of the two of you in your camo with the boots. :)
Happy Birthday in 11 days Austin! We woud have a swim party for you here in Peru, but IT'S FREEEZING!!!!!
Hugs to all the Ayers. The Fergies love you!

Brian Franklin said...

It is good for me to see pictures of the Ayers family :) Rest to far-from-home soul. Austin, I'm really, really sorry that I can't be there for your birthday, but I promise I'll be thinking about you. I'll talk to you all soon!