Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My friend Katharine brought her camera to church on Sunday night. . .

She took some fun pictures that made me smile. Maybe, you too, could use a smile:)


Gracie Mae & Cara Beth have some fun with the white board.


Anna-Kate


Asa makes goofy faces


Ayden & Jack join in.


Oh, how I love these boys!


Jack gives it the half-grin.


Best buds--Jack & Ayden


Cara Beth gets a boost from. . .


Brian, of course.


Cara Beth gets lovin' from Aunt Hannah and mom (I'm on the left, Marian is on the right, for those of you who couldn't tell ;)


Me and my Asa

2 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

It really is too bad that the children in our church don't get enough attention!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katharine for the fun snapshots! Thanks Hannah for posting them.
Marian :)