Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm up--might as well blog. . .

I LOVE. . .

my man in his hat, boots & blue jeans

to hear my name coming from the mouths of babes

laughing with good friends

reconnecting with old friends

God's mercy

the hugs my children give so freely--to anyone & everyone

praying through struggles

the hope of heaven

to watch Anne Michal with Asa

that Gracie Mae & Micah K. know my name

the body of Christ

my pastors & their families (present & past)

going to the movies and having a bag of popcorn

Sonic drinks

sleeping through the night and waking up knowing I've gotten a good night's rest

a good hair day

a sweaty workout

listening to my sister play the guitar & sing

pictures

Ocean Isle Beach, Bluestone Conference Center & Perrow Presbyterian Church

watching Austin play basketball

reading with Addison

playing with Anna-Kate's hair

listening to Ayden

cuddling with Asa

5231 Monta Vista Drive, Cross Lanes, West Virginia

King College

walking this road with Kevin

that Kevin has "dear" friends

having a twin sister

a good beat I can dance to

when Cara Beth looks for me in a crowd

Steven & Deborah Scott in the Philipines

working in the nursery at church

Christmas morning

when a plan comes together

seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

a clean kitchen

Westminster Presbyterian Church

time spent with the family

playing foosball with Asa, Ayden & Kevin

a good school day

holding Kevin's hand

seeing 11:11 on a clock

Chloe & Sylvia

Christian & Felix

Alex

listening to my children pray

listening to my husband pray

Psalm 18

being asleep at 1:47 in the morning. So, goodnight.

4 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

You got us beat--we've only been up since 3:33am. (Which may or may not be better than 11:11 on the clock.)

We all have a LOT to be thankful for, don't we?!

Anonymous said...

What a good blog. So many of those things I love too. I agree with Matt that we have a lot to be thankful for.
Marian :)

Kierstyn said...

What a good use of time... rather than being annoyed or frustrated about being awake, you took time to reflect on God's love and goodness. Nice!

rachel said...

I love your huggy children.