Monday, November 10, 2008

We have a new reader in the house!

Ayden read his first book today! He did such a great job and I am so proud of him. This reading business has come fairly easily for him and each day he faces his phonics with an upbeat attitude and a smile. Good job Ayden! You are an amazing child.

I know it would probably be more appropriate to have a picture of him actually reading a book here, but I don't have a camera handy, so here's one of him at the reformation party at church:


And just because it's so cute, here he is with his good buddy, Jack:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both student AND teacher!

Red and Kassie said...

Good job Ayden!! I'm so proud of you!! :)

Janelle said...

Congrats Ayden!! Welcome to the wide world of reading! When he gets a little older, and reading chapter books, I highly recommend "The Borrower" books for such a creative kid.

Dabney 11 said...

Ayden,
I'm so proud of you. You are growing up waaaayyyy tooooooo fast!!! I love you.
Aunt Mar

Kierstyn said...

Heads up, I tagged you on the "All About My Hubby" post. Actually, I tagged you afterwards, because I forgot to tag... reguardless, YOU'RE IT!