Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been tagged by my sweet friend, Kierstyn over at "Party of Five" (I'd link it here, but don't know how. You can find her on the list at the right.) She says I love to talk about Kevin. She's right. So here ya go. . .


Everything you might want to know about my husband:




1. Where did you meet? He says we met at my sister, Wyndi's wedding. He went with his then girlfriend who was friends with Wyndi. I have no recollection of that meeting. I remember meeting him the first week of my freshman year at King.

2. How long did you date? We dated my freshman year and half of my sophomore year in college. We broke up for 2 1/2 years and then got back together in the summer of 1991. We married 6 months later, after I graduated. I feel like I've loved him almost from the first moment I laid eyes on him.

3. How long have you been married? 17 years in December.

4. What does he say that surprises you? Out of the blue sometimes he winks at me. I love it when he winks at me.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Hmmmm, there is so much about him that I'm attracted to, but I'll go with his height.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He makes me feel safe and loved.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? H

8. What is his favorite color? Old gold and Blue (WV colors)

9. What is his favorite food? pizza--pumpkin pie cake

10. What is his favorite sport? college ball or little league ball

11. When and where did you first kiss? I think it was outside my dorm

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? be together

13. Do you have any children? Five: Austin, Add, Anna-Kate, Ayden & Asa

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He has great aim. I tell him all the time that he missed his calling as a pro football quarterback. Oh, and he can pick any lock.

15. How old is he? 40

16. Who said "I love you" first? He did.

17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes all music, except pop.

18. What do you most admire about him? I love that he is dependable and works hard and diligently.

19. Do you think he will read this? Maybe, if he gets around to it after reading ESPN news and Matt's blog.

20. Where did you go on your first date? Probably the dam in Bristol--we used to go there a lot to throw frisbees and hang out with friends. Either there, or the Bonfire restaurant.

I tag Marian, Ashlee, Rachel, Beth, Janelle, and Jamison.

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Thanks for playing along! You guys are so cute! I hope Curtis and I like each other as much as you guys like each other when we've been married for 17 years!

celiselott said...

Yay! My tag has reached you! Miss y'all!

ninepoundhammer said...

I'll bet y'all's time at Bristol was the best dam date you have ever been on!! :)

Jamison said...

Holy smokes! The funny thing is that I read this blog post and didn't see my name at the bottom. LOL thanks for the heads up on the tag. ;)
I love and miss you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute picture of y'all and I love that Kevin reads Matt's blog :).