Monday, November 03, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS Matt & Ashlee & Gracie Mae!!!!

Welcome Thomas Jackson! We are so thankful that you made a safe arrival. Many, many prayers have already been prayed on your behalf, sweet boy, and more will only follow. I cried when your dad and mom both told me how cute you are and that you weighed over 8 pounds. Amazing! Your mom worked hard through the night and you finally made your appearance just after 5:00 this morning. What a blessing you are. . .a true gift from God. I cannot wait to meet you and whisper in your ear that Jesus loves you. I love you too little Jackson. See ya soon.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Hannah,
All of our covenant children are so blessed to have you loving on them! Thank you for using your gift of tenderness and caretaking for all of our little ones. They love you and so do we!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah :). I just saw this. You're the best :).