Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kids say the Darndest Things


We were at Marian and Wade's last night and all the kids were playing and making up their own jokes. Micah comes over and says, "What am I? I have 100 eyes, 4 feet, 5 bodies, 10 ears and a mouth." And then, Christopher blurts out, "Ugly!"


To say that Micah was bummed that his brother stole his punch line would be an understatement. But that didn't stop him from giving it another go. . .

"OK Aunt Hannah. I have hair down to here (points to his shoulders). I'm wearing a Texas A & M shirt and sunglasses on my head. Who am I?"

I replied, "You're meee!"

He was very pleased that I had figured it out and that it had made me happy. Then Ayden stepped in and said he had one. . .

"My turn mama. OK, I have hair down to here (points to his shoulders) and I'm wearing a t-shirt and I have sunglasses on my head, but not those sunglasses (points to mine). My sunglasses are cool and they have style! Who am I?"



The punchline isn't near as funny, but in case you're still hangin' on for it, he said, "I'm a rock star!"

1 comment:

Jamison said...

Too Funny!!! I like all those punchlines. =)