Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Tag came from Lindsey--Andrew & Adam's mom. . .

(I stole this picture from Lindsey's blog. :) I hope that's ok.)


Finish the Statements. . .


Maybe I should be working out.

I love the smell of steaks and chicken on the grill.

People would say that I love babies.

I don’t understand why .

When I wake up in the morning I want to go back to sleep.

I lost my willpower to exercise.

If there's a dessert in the room I'm ignoring it (at least for the moment).

Life is a precious gift.

My past made me want to guard my children's hearts.

I get annoyed when Victoria's Secret commercials show up in the middle of my children's television programs/movies.

Parties are not a good time to have a meltdown.

Dogs are tollerable.

Cats are not, seeing as Austin is allergic.

Tomorrow is only a day away.

I have low tolerance for my children when they argue.

I’m totally terrified of being morbidly obese.

I always knew I would . . .I don't know if I've ever always known anything.

Never in my life have I bungy jumped.

High school was awkward and not knowing who I was.

When I’m nervous I pray and bite my fingernails.

Take my advice When it comes to parenting your children, it's ok to pick & choose your battles, just remember to let other people do the same.

Making my bed rarely happens--Sorry mom!

I'm almost always trying to figure out what we're having for dinner.

I’m addicted to sugar.

I want someone to fix my facebook account.

I tag: anyone that's reading this and wants to give it a try!

6 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Definitely ok =-) with me. I enjoyed reading and getting to know more about you, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I totally get your frustrations with commercials. It never fails that I'll be watching a game or a movie or something and some bad commercials will come on.

Anonymous said...

So fun to hear from you and get to know a few more quirky things about you. Did I say quirky? I mean unique and beautiful, of course. I'm sure you translated.

Kierstyn said...

Love your picture of the moment!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message. I really needed it this evening. I appreciate you.

Jamison said...

Hey Hannah,
I stole your tag and posted it.
I love you!!! I miss you this week--hope you are having fun w/ the fam!