Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Easter Dress Mistake/Recant

Sorry to my three readers, but I lied to you. I didn't do it on purpose and I didn't realize it until after my last post. I remembered that my parents (affectionately called "Savta and Oompah") actually bought Anna-Kate her Easter dress, neither of which are pictured in the previous post. I really am losing it, I know. But it was because they had already bought her a dress that we intended to only buy her one dress. The rest of the story is true though. She did ask if she could pay for the blue dress and when she tried, her daddy wouldn't let her. Sorry about that. Here she is in her Easter dress. Thanks mom and dad for all that you do and thank you for Anna-Kate's Easter dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! :)
~susie