Sunday, December 27, 2009

18 Reasons for 18 Years together. . .

Tomorrow marks Kevin and my 18th Anniversary. Hmmm, about this time 18 years ago, we were just leaving the church to begin our new life together. I can't believe how far we've come since then. In keeping with my blog tradition here are 18 things I love about my man.

I love Kevin because:

18. He has a servant's heart.
17. He keeps blueberry nutri-grain bars in stock because he knows Asa LOVES them.
16. He's a redneck, but he's a very intelligent one. ;)
15. Whenever I tell him he looks nice/hot, he says, "I know."
14. He says I'm beautiful (no matter what I weigh).
13. He makes each of our kids feel special.
12. He stays cool under pressure.
11. He wears his cowboy boots/hat because he knows I like them.
10. He prays for/with me every morning before he goes to work.
9. He gives me roses for my birthday.
8. He puts up with my moodiness.
7. He's a great dad.
6. He gets excited about Christmas.
5. He loves West Virginia as much as I do.
4. He has a great (dry) sense of humor.
3. He enjoys giving gifts.
2. He takes care of me/us.
1. He loves Jesus.

Happy Anniversary Kevin. I love you. I'm looking forward to #19.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

he he ... my Kevin does # 15 too.

Susie said...

Hi Hannah! I have been meaning to comment and tell you how much I love visiting your blog and seeing your family! It's been fun going back through all the pics and seeing you guys! And thanks for all your sweet messages on facebook. Hope you all had a great anniversary -- ours was Dec. 27. Much love! Susie

Hannah D A said...

It's good to hear from you Susie. Happy late Anniversary. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. My heart aches as I consider the road that you and your family now walk. If there is anything I can do, anything at all, please let me know. I love you.

Susie said...

Hi Hannah, I hope you got my e-mail! I don't know what my e-mail problem is! :) I got yours and was late in replying but sent you one on Sunday.
Love, Susie