Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27, 2009



Today would have been Knox's 4th birthday. I'm remembering him and praying for his family today. In his honor, a 4 mile run is in store for me this afternoon. . .

I had the special privilege of loving on Knox many times in the nursery and, often, when I look at Asa (my own 4 year old), I am reminded of what he also lost on that fateful, yet providential day in April of 2007. I love you Jon and Rachel, Anne Michal, Elizabeth, Emma, Jack and Creed. I am thankful for Knox's life and so sorry for the emptiness that he left behind. Praying for you still.

Jack, Knox & Asa

2 comments:

Pilgrim Days said...

I love that picture of you and Knox. It looks like I could just scoop him right up!

Hannah D A said...

Oh thanks Rachel. I struggled with it all day, after I put it up. It didn't feel right that I have a picture of me with him, like it's not fair. I don't know. I deleted it and then I saw I had a comment. I'll put it back on tomorrow. I'm on the wrong computer and I can't post it from here. I thought of you guys all day and prayed for you often. I love you.