Tuesday, November 20, 2007

8 things you don't know about me. . .

I really could think of nothing that ya'll don't already know. Seriously, I'm an open book, but I'll keep thinking. In the meantime, Anna-Katie revealed a few things about herself. Enjoy.


1. I like to play games. . .beanie baby games.

2. Last night my pants were on the gray side and they were itchy so I took them off, after putting my blanky over me, and put them on the blue side. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

3. I'm drinking out of a teacup and eating off of a plate that belong to Aunt Marian.

4. My favorite song is "Open the Eyes of my Heart, Lord".

5. I'm a tomboy. (I told her I thought most people already knew this. She disagreed.)

6. I keep gatorade bottles after I drink out of them.

7. I like creating things like Ayden.

8. My second favorite song is "Our God is an Awesome God".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweet Anna-Katie.
Aunt Marian