Sunday, May 02, 2010

Spring Pictures 2010

I love my sister. She gives so selflessly of herself, her time and of her camera. Many who know her have benefitted from her generosity. After going through countless photos that she took this Spring, I've chosen the following ones to represent our children's school pictures for the 2009/2010 school year:

Austin (13 years old)




















Addison (11 years old)





















Anna-Kate (9 years old)

















Ayden (7 years old)











Asa (4 years old)




















Thank you Marian. Thank you for capturing my children in the way that you do. You are such a blessing to me and to so many others. I love you.

2 comments:

Susie said...

So cute and so grown up! :)

Dabney 11 said...

Awwww... thanks Hannah. I love you too, and I am so thankful that God brought our paths together again. What a blessing for me and our entire family as well.
Marian :)