Monday, March 02, 2009

Hannahology




This is the latest "Tag" floating around Facebook. It's a bunch of questions that I asked each of my children about me. Some of their answers really made me laugh, so I thought I'd post them here too. I asked them each separately so they wouldn't copy each other's answers. It was a lot of fun to do, but it did take a while to get through it all with each of them. Therefore, I'm not tagging anyone. But feel free to take it on, if you so desire.

Here is how I labeled each one:
A1-Austin, 12
A2-Addison, 10
A3-Anna-Kate, 8
A4-Ayden, 6
A5-Asa, 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
A1: that she loves me.
A2: I love you.
A3: I love you.
A4: Let's go do your phonics.
A5: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
A1: chocolate, I guess
A2: daddy
A3: when we are nice to each other
A4: when I give her something
A5: being nice

3. What makes mom sad?
A1: Knox
A2: Not taking me to Disneyland with her and daddy
A3: Not seeing daddy
A4: When I yell at my brothers and my sister
A5: I don't know

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A1: by tickling me
A2: tickle me
A3: when she tickles me
A4: tickling me
A5: tickling

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A1: cheerleader
A2: I don't know
A3: I'm not sure
A4: I have no idea
A5: apples

6. How old is your mom?
A1: 40
A2: 39 or 40
A3: 40
A4: 14
A5: I don't know, 5!!

7. How tall is your mom?
A1: 5'5"
A2: 5' 6" or something like that
A3: 5'5"
A4: 5 feet
A5: like that tall (as he puts his hand up to my shoulder)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A1: get Sonic drinks
A2: Put us to bed everynight
A3: see dad
A4: tickle me
A5: clean

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A1: laundry or dishes
A2: go on a date with daddy
A3: Well, I'm not sure, cuz I'm not around when you do it.
A4: clean
A5: I don't know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A1: being the best cook
A2: singing
A3: cooking
A4: singing
A5: Ayden knows that, but I don't.

11. What is your mom really good at?
A1: making pumpkin pie cake
A2: Wii bowling
A3: singing
A4: cleaning
A5: Forcing (As in using the force)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
A1: video games
A2: Wii baseball
A3: I can't think of anything
A4: nothing
A5: Ugh, I forgot!

13. What does your mom do for a job?
A1: teacher and mom
A2: stay at home and take care of everybody
A3: take care of us
A4: cleaning
A5: I don't know. Can I be done now?

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A1: salad and mashed potatoes
A2: Moose Tracks ice cream
A3: Moose Tracks ice cream
A4: salad
A5: macaronies

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A1: that she could do a lot of tricks (like gymnastics).
A2: that she takes care of us
A3: that she makes dinner for us
A4: when she takes me on my date day
A5: she loves me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A1: Betty Boop
A2: Fineas and Pherb's mom
A3: Hannah Banana
A4: Super Hannah
A5: I don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A1: play Boggle
A2: play wii or watch movies
A3: go on dates
A4: do school
A5: go to church

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A1: We both like mashed potatoes.
A2: We both like to play Wii bowling.
A3: We're both girls.
A4: We're not the same.
A5: I don't know.

19. How are you and your mom different?
A1: She wears contacts. I don't.
A2: I'm not very ticklish. She is.
A3: She's taller than I am.
A4: I'm a boy. She's a girl.
A5: I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A1: Because she tells me.
A2: Because she tells me everyday and she puts me to bed every night.
A3: Because she takes care of me.
A4: Because she prays for me.
A5: by loving me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A1: That he loves her.
A2: Everything.
A3: That he's there when you need him.
A4: that she gets to sleep with him (hmmm)
A5: tickles!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A1: Sonic
A2: the Colemans
A3: Cheddars
A4: home
A5: to get icecream

3 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

That was great. I'll have to get back to you in about 10 years, Lord willing, with my kids' answers. I'm guessing many happy tears were shed over this post...

ninepoundhammer said...

Hey, I was apples when I was a child, too! (Small world, huh?)

Jamison said...

"Let's do your phonics" haha
Miss you Hannah! I love you!