Saturday, October 18, 2008

School Pictures

As most of you already know, I happen to be related to a fantastic photographer who also just happens to look an awful lot like me. OK, she looks exactly like me. Anyway, every year she gives generously of her talent and her time to me and to sooo many others so that we can have fabulous school pictures of our kids. Here are a few she took recently. Thanks Marian. You're the best!

Austin--12 years old

Addison--10 years old

Anna-Kate--8 years old

Ayden--6 years old

Asa--3 years old


She also took some of the five of them together. . .







And then I jumped in for a few. . .







And we had a little fun while we were at it. . .







Thanks again Mar! I love you!

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

GREAT pictures!!! Beautiful family!

Christi said...

Those pictures look great and your children are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it! They are all so, well, YOU!

Jamison said...

PRECIOUS!!! Does this mean that one day my son will sit still and smile for the camera the way that yours do??? Oh glorious hope! =)

Beth said...

Oh, Hannah, you and Kevin have such a beautiful family.