Sunday, June 22, 2008

Asa's Thoughts

Asa has been thinking about Knox this week. One day he came in and said, "Mom, I'm mad about Knox."

I said, "I'm mad too."

He replied, "I wanted to play with him."

The next day he came into the kitchen and announced, "I want to play with Knox--tomorrow!" He then turned and walked out of the room.

Then, yesterday as we were discussing Creed's baptismal feast and where we were going for it, I told him we were going to the same house we went to for Knox's baptismal feast. Asa thought that meant we were going to see Knox and began clapping and yelling, "Yea! Knox!" I don't think I told him that Knox wouldn't be there. I figured he would find out soon enough.

Ugh!

We sure do miss you Knox. I think this would have been a very fun weekend for you.

1 comment:

rachel said...

ive that boy a hug for remembering my son and tell him i still get mad too!