Saturday, January 12, 2008

An Asa Funny



When my mom showed up at the hospital to see Asa, she walked in wearing her famous "grandchildren" necklace. (She's wearing it here with Asa.) Asa was instantly attracted to it and hopped up on her lap and started asking who was who. It just so happens that "Asa" hangs exactly in the middle of this awesome necklace and so the first one he pointed to was himself. He then asked about the two on either side of him. One was Ayden, the other Joshua. He then looked up at my mom, affectionately known as Savta (pronounced "Softa"--Hebrew for grandmother), and asked, "Where's Jack?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great pic. I wish I could be there. Love you all. 143

Heather said...

Hey friend - I have been keeping up with you through Marian. If you aren't too busy this week and my vonage is working, I will try and give you a ring. The kids and john and I have been praying and they were all smiles when john was able to tell them Asa was going home again. We will continue to pray for God's wisdom and guidance and complete healing for Asa.
I love you!